NHL players steered to line pockets of David Suzuki Gold Standard carbon offsets
- The meanest, nastiest people in the world are pushing this scam or have duped others into doing so.
- Top Green Guilt shakedown artist Robert Redford said in 2003, "We have to go to sports."
- (If you're reading this, I assume you know man-made global warming does not exist and is a global fraud wasting billions of dollars. sm)
- (continuing, DavidSuzuki.org): "We've helped players to calculate their total carbon emissions for the regular season - which turns out to be about 10 tonnes per player.
- So far, 523 players have taken the challenge!
- 'GOLD STANDARD' IS TRADED ON A STOCK EXCHANGE AND DOES NOT ACTUALLY IMPROVE THE CLIMATE.
Santa Clara, CA - May 8, 2008 - APX, Inc., the leading infrastructure provider for environmental and energy markets, today announced the first Gold Standard exchange-traded carbon offset transaction was completed on Climex, a
- leading carbon spot and auction exchange.
- In the transaction, Rabobank purchased Gold Standard Verified Emissions Reductions (VERs) from Tricorona.
APX serves as the registry provider and administrator of The Gold Standard Registry™. The APX platform allows participants to originate, track, manage and retire carbon commodities. Climex, an environmental commodities and energy contracting exchange, recently launched a continuous
- electronic trading platform for VERs, which is now linked to the Gold Standard Registry.
The APX registry system makes it possible to transfer VERs in a quick, transparent and reliable way from one owner to the next in a transaction."...
- Professional sports celebrities add sheen to the sale of GREEN GUILT. This enables crooks around the world to line their pockets with millions off the backs of honest people.
- Canadian Maurice Strong has advanced this scheme for many years and is on the board of CCX the only firm in the US that trades 'carbon credits':
- trade carbon credits.
- is the ubiquitous Maurice Strong,
- since the 1970s, has helped create an international policy agenda
- His former job titles include “senior advisor” to UN Secretary General Kofi Annan,
- “senior advisor” to World Bank President James Wolfensohn and
- board member of the United Nations Foundation, a creation of Ted Turner.
- How NHL Players were conned by a system unprovable, unaccountable, and crime infested: "Their contributions to the carbon challenge will go towards
- a bio-mass outfit in India, a micro-hydro system in Indonesia and a wind-farm in Madagascar."...Right. ed.