Where is Hollywood to help the US coast, where are the rock stars, heck where is the army of volunteers MLB and Obama told us was our new way of life?
- Update: Singer Sophie B. Hawkins speaks up about Obama's neglect of the Gulf devastation
- I guess it's not the right kind of human, animal, and environmental disaster.
- So officially ends the fraudulent 'environmental movement' exposed as nothing but a shrill political shakedown. We return to real environmentalists such as the Audubon Society, while the political disgraces sit home as birds choke, stagger, and die horrible deaths.
- Why have none of these people who claim to "care" about the environment even offered to sponsor a fund raiser to help with the clean-up or help the people who have lost their businesses, jobs, and soon their very homes?
- Likewise, the members of the music profession, although not missing an opportunity to busy itself with private concerts and gala's at the White House, have made NO efforts to organize any type of fundraiser for the Gulf Coast environmental clean up or to help the people suffering from this disaster.
This is the president they supported and funded and their silence regarding the Gulf Coast oil disaster is deafening, hypocritical and disgraceful.
- The current administration ignored the slow moving oil slick as it moved closer and closer to the Gulf Coast.
Presidential campaign trips to California, campaign trips to New York City, date nights and twice weekly golf games were prioritized over the foreseeable disaster approaching the Gulf Coast. Despite this,
- not a word of criticism was heard from the "Shallow-woods" or music entertainment industry. Why?
Their collective silence is deliberate in that to do or say something that would help the Gulf Coast and its residents would make their president look worse than he already does. The shallowness of their inactions
- to help their fellow Americans and help clean-up our environment demonstrates their willingness to sacrifice the Gulf Coast and its residents in favor of their own selfish
- "expert" political agendas."
- MLB promotes Obama volunteer program like it's not something already stretched Americans have been doing for ages,
- MLB.com, 9/10/09, "MLB ushers in 'I participate' initiative, LEAGUE TAKES FOREFRONT IN PRESIDENT OBAMA'S CALL TO ACTION"
- Ashton Kutcher, who made a video urging children to be a "servant to Obama":
- MLB apparently believes the hype that Hollywood "cares" and uses the aura of elite athletes to sell Hollywood as do-gooders on the anniversary of 9-11. It should be obvious by now that they do not "care" even if they are popular on Twitter. ed.
- photo of oil soaked bird, AP. News of Sophie B. Hawkins and SaveOurGulf.org via RedState.com