- "Firstly, there's no real consensus among the scientists in the UN working groups."..
6/9: "Why would the UN suppress all of this debate happening within its working groups? The problem is that the secretariat within the UN tasked with processing this debate is
(continuing): "We’re seeing the dangerous development
here of a very intolerant political ideology.
- It is a very strange political and scientific situation, in which
- vast sums of money are underwriting a bureaucracy
- of climate accountants and auditors,
and in which academic funding is
easier to obtain if you put man-made climate change at the
- top of your research proposal.
I have never seen anything like it in the 40 years of my scientific and environmental career."
Labels: Why are Greens so intolerant? Vast sums of money.