Rape Trees just fine; Mexico's long documented brutal treatment of immigrants to its own country gets free pass amid US/Arizona bash fest
- Why did MLB allow the World Baseball Classic in Mexico with its record of beating and raping immigrants?
- to beat and rape migrants according to Amnesty International.(Above "Rape Tree" one of many in Arizona holding the panties of young girls raped by Mexican smugglers. photo from Now Public, 3/16/09).
- Why has the MLBPA not objected to Mexico's behavior noted by Amnesty International and others? (An MLB executive suggested the Arizona law was "profiling" in an AP article yesterday, but as of today the reference has been removed from the piece).
- also played games against the White Sox and A's at the stadium in recent years.
Fittingly, the Rockies played the part of the visitor Sunday. The D-backs, who play their home games 300 miles north at Chase Field, were the home team.
- "This is very important to me and important to us," D-backs president Derrick Hall said.
"These are Diamondbacks fans. We have developed a good relationship with Sonora and the city of Hermosillo over the years and
- we cherish that.
- I rotate bringing members of the staff so that can see it from a cultural standpoint and how the fans love the game so much."...
""This is the future of baseball for us," (D'backs' Luis)Gonzalez said....
- The history between Mexico and the Major Leagues runs deep."...
from MLB.com, 3/14/10, by Jesse Sanchez, "Fans cheer for D'backs, Rox in Mexico, Clubs continue tradition of games south of the border"
- Why does MLB encourage and cherish a relationship with a country that treats immigrants so brutally and dare to question the United States relatively bland method of trying to defend its terrified residents?