XM MLB Chat

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Invited to Sammy Sosa's 38th birthday party this weekend...

Hector J. Cruz in his baseball column thanks Sammy Sosa for inviting him to his 38th birthday party this weekend in the Dominican Republic: "In recent days the attention called much the declaration of Sammy Sosa from which it will return to greater league in the 2007. For a pair of months, this newspaper published that Sammy would have an atmosphere with the Parents of San Diego, but that was never confirmed. Many think that already Sosa is finished, but I believe that it has his right to make the attempt.
  • By the way, I want to thank for its invitation to him to the birthday celebration that has east Saturday in their villa of House of Field. In advance I want to excuse to me by not being able to attend because I have previous commitments. Its birthday number 38 will be Sunday 12, so it will receive it in his great celebration."
from Listin Diario, 11/7/06 (translated version). (I checked Baseball Reference, and they do list Sosa's birthday as Nov. 12).

Stumbleupon StumbleUpon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home