XM MLB Chat

Monday, March 20, 2006

Ichiro speaks--an experienced player's opinion of American players

As for the reverse, Suzuki said, “If there's anything that I can bring back from America to Japan, I would say that I think the players have more passion in America than the Japanese players do. I don't see anybody who is cool about it, and I had to work hard to catch up with those guys who are really passionate about the game of baseball. ... That's something that I would like to relate to my Japanese colleagues.” Sorry to burst the bubble of those who complain about Team USA, but this is what Ichiro told reporters in recent days. His statement is profound considering his loyalty to Japan. On a related topic, he also said American dugouts were filthy & needed to be cleaned up. From the San Diego Union.

Stumbleupon StumbleUpon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home