XM MLB Chat

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Illegal alien crossing Texas ranch says he's headed for New York-video

has left word it became so dangerous they had to leave their home for good 2 weeks ago.
  • from KRGV Newschannel 5, via Gateway Pundit and Elizabeth Burns from the ranch.
Illegals ransack properties so ranchers are forced to pay private guards try to save their homes.

Hi, My name is Elizabeth Burns and it is my family that is featured in this video. I have a youtube page and I interview the illegals as they sashay by and film all the Border Patrol action. All of the movies are filmed and edited by me. They all take place on our ranch which you see in this report. It’s a huge disaster. The news feature above aired on the local news last year. I’m glad to see it’s being noticed. For lots of movies from the border - go to my youtube page – http://www.youtube.com/rancholosmalulos

  • By the way, we decided to move from the ranch for good
  • about 2 weeks ago.
  • My husband told the family he was quitting.
  • It’s too dangerous out there.""
7/1/10, Pres. Obama from his speech:
  • Trash on Arizona border, Rape Tree in background,
  • photo 3/16/09, Now Public
photo above Mexican flag carried across Mets baseball Citifield in Queens, NY, 7/30/10, ap

Labels:

Stumbleupon StumbleUpon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home