XM MLB Chat

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I went back to Modell's and they had a good supply of Mariano Rivera t-shirts

Here is my Modell's sales associate showing a Mariano Rivera t-shirt today in their East 42nd Street store in Manhattan. As I walked in I could see they had a nice supply of Rivera shirts displayed on the top row between Jeter and Cano.
  • I was just going to look around a bit, but my salesman (pictured above) recognized me from my last visit and greeted me as soon as I walked through the door. "Hi! I remember you! " he said cheerily.
I said I just wanted to look at the Rivera shirts, and he walked over and took one down from the shelf without my asking. I asked if I could take a picture and he said sure (having ascertained it wasn't for a big tv show or the like). I ended up buying the shirt which I hadn't planned on doing.
  • ----------------------------------
Update, Wed., Sept. 21, 2011, I walked by Modell's this afternoon, not planning on going in. But they had racks packed with Mariano Rivera 602 t-shirts so I went in just to look. They had a couple different versions. I only bought 2... S., 9/21/11

Labels:

Stumbleupon StumbleUpon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home