Boston Dirt Dogs remembers flights leaving Boston on 9-11, "passenger in 10B had throat slashed," flight attendants stabbed. A local issue?
- Sorry, but most of us won't forget 'tolerant' American throats were slashed in the name of Allah on planes that became 9-11.
- but they were murdered anyway.
- American Airlines Flight 11 from Boston to Los Angeles crashed into the World Trade Center.
- United Airlines Flight 175 from Boston to Los Angeles crashed into the World Trade Center.
- Putting a Victory Mosque at the graves of the viciously slaughtered
- isn't just a New York City issue. Notes from the planes:
- from Flight 11 files:
- "She said two flight attendants had been stabbed,
one was on oxygen," said Craig Marquis, the manager on duty.
- "A passenger had his throat slashed and looked dead and they had gotten into the cockpit."
Ong said the four hijackers had come from first-class seats: 2A, 2B, 9A, and 9B. She said the wounded passenger was in seat 10B.
- The flight attendant also said the hijackers had hit passengers with some sort of spray that made her eyes burn. She said she was having trouble breathing....
- From flight 175 files:
- Around 8:50, Rich "Doc" Miles, the manager of United's system operations center in Chicago, received a call from an airline maintenance center in San Francisco that takes in-flight calls from flight attendants about broken items.
The mechanic said a female flight attendant called and said:
- "Oh my God. The crew has been killed, a flight attendant has been stabbed. We've been hijacked." Then the line went dead."
- photo from Boston Dirt Dogs 9/11/09 post,