MLB Network TV anchor's response
to what the Yankees did
at the trading deadline noted by commenter to Yankee LoHud blog:
MLB Network's "Matt V.
- 7/31, ""Betsy July 31st, 2010 at 4:52 pm
(Vasgersian) is really a freaking clown; he just said the Yankees tramped over
the other teams
from blog thread, Park designated for assignment
- This is the line Bud Selig wants MLB media people to beat into the ground. This way he hopes to take more money from Yankee fans' pockets and put it into the hands of other teams' owners:
10/05/06, Bud Selig with Mike and the Mad Dog
on WFAN, Chris Russo says to Selig,
- "Bud, I know you probably won't answer this but you must be happy the Yankees lost today, must be thrilled, because this helps your argument for parity. How about that?"
- "Well, you're right, Chris, I'm not going to answer that. But my guideline is how many teams are in the running at the end of the season." (Translation: You Yankee fans can dine on beans and franks, just hand over your money to me and shut the hell up).
(posted on this blog 10/5/06
- Vasgersian photo from MLB Network; third world children photo NowPublic
Labels: Media creates hatred and envy against Yankees