MLB games become staging area for global warming/carbon trading pressure group, NRDC
- If games are shorter, there's more time to sell global warming/carbon trading propaganda under the guise of being a good citizen and helping the planet.
- (Much carbon trading is already documented to be crime infested as it's merely a computer click. 5 MLB teams in this article have engaged in carbon trading, along with the World Series and All Star games. (Naturally one hopes and trusts MLB's investments will turn out well, unlike others that have been reported ).
- From MLB press release, 4/13/10, the Cincinnati Reds will engage in carbon trading:
- During the 7th inning stretch of the Earth Day game, a "Green Team" comprised of 30-40 local volunteers will walk the aisles of the ballpark collecting recyclables from fans."...
- The Astros also are doing carbon trading, which has nothing to do with 'saving the planet' or being a good citizen.
- The Astros will purchase renewable energy credits to ensure that the power supply at Minute Maid Park for the Earth Day game will be "green power".
- to read a book
- encouraging kids to live an environmentally-friendly lifestyle."...
- Phillies have purchased 20 million kilowatt-hours of Green-e Certified Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs).
- And the Pittsburgh Pirates:
- "St. Louis Cardinals: ...Hosting Green Week, April 26 through May 1 to raise awareness for sustainability efforts....In addition, the Cardinals will offset their energy consumption by purchasing renewable energy credits for the duration of the week."
- have videos highlighting environmental
- messages by their players."...
- "Washington Nationals: On Thursday, April 22, the Earth Day Network will be on hand to
- Selig to collect data developed in consultation with the global warming/carbon trading pressure group, NRDC. Again, normal care of the environment should not be blended with advocacy for carbon trading:
- Clubs will be able to input their monthly numbers in a variety of subcategories within each area, which will then be analyzed in order to share best practices across the League.
The commitment by our national pastime to enhance its ecological profile in a meaningful and public way marks a watershed in the history of the environmental movement," said Dr. Allen Hershkowitz, Senior Scientist, Natural Resources Defense Council. "...
- (This man, Allen Hershkowitz, "senior scientist," has no degrees in science. His degrees are in politics and economics).
- MLB is once again putting that influence to very good use.
- systematically document and measure environmental practices of all Clubs at all stadiums
- Major League Baseball began an alliance with the NRDC in 2006
to identify and promote better environmental practices. Since 2008, MLB has incorporated environmentally intelligent features in All-Star Summer activities including the MLB All-Star Game as well as the World Series.
- purchasing renewable energy credits,
fan education, recycling with MLB Green Teams, building playgrounds from recycled materials, eco-friendly community activities and prioritizing environmental attributes when selecting paper and hospitality items. This relationship also led to the creation of the Team Greening Program featuring NRDC Team Greening Advisors for Major League Baseball, web-based software tools tailored to each MLB Club featuring advice and resources for every aspect of a Club's operations. This unprecedented program was more than two years in development and offers specific local advice concerning such topics as energy use, purchasing, concession operations, water use, recycling and transportation."
- from MLB.com press release, 4/13/10, "Major League Baseball Clubs celebrate 40th anniversary of Earth Day" via Tom Nelson
- The massive climate industry rests on the criminally false assumption that catastrophic man caused climate change (global warming) exists, and is largely caused by evil US citizens who therefore must pay billions in reparations. Money must be immediate and continue indefinitely to enrich corrupt UN grifters, brutal equatorial dictators, billionaire hedge fund thugs and various other "stakeholders" with the Chicago Climate Exchange. We must surrender our lives, our families and our sovereignty without complaint to unelected imperialist global thugs. ed.
Tweet Stumbleupon StumbleUpon