Thomas Friedman joins frenzy to belittle and fool Americans in time of crisis
- (NY Times, 4/1/09): "And this is also why we need a tax on carbon —
- so we
- and our power utilities don't become
- permanently addicted to cheap coal."
- 'Carbon Tax Would Make Us Accountable' published in San Jose Mercury News'
- "In 1990, a small, round faced Canadian described a scenario to a reporter. He envisioned a small group of world leaders concluding that the
- rich countries were the "principle risk to the Earth."
This group then created a plan to get the rich countries to "sign an agreement reducing their impact on the environment." When the rich countries refused, the group decided "the only hope for the planet"
- was for the industrialized civilizations to collapse. He pondered,
- "Isn't it our responsibility to bring that about?"
- Two years later, he helped lay the foundation for the Kyoto Protocol at the Earth Summit in Rio De Janeiro.
- His name is Maurice Strong, and he would love to see America collapse....
- He is known as the "Godfather of the international environmental movement" and the "architect of the Kyoto Protocol." Both of those are ironic titles for a man who started out in the oil business."...
- "STRATEGY: Since the opponents of cap-and-trade are going to pillory it as a tax anyway,
- why not go for the real thing — a simple, transparent,
- economy-wide carbon tax?" NY Times published in the Houston Chronicle
- controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist
- to get people to
- love their servitude." -- Aldous Huxley (1962 speech at Berkeley)
Labels: Carbon tax fraudTweet Stumbleupon StumbleUpon