Nick Adenhart's killer's rap sheet
- "According to court records reviewed by The Associated Press, Gallo pleaded guilty to drunken driving in 2006 in San Bernardino. He was sentenced to two days in jail, three years of probation, a $1,374 fine and a four-month alcohol treatment program, court records show.
- He didn't serve any jail time, however, because he received credit for time served.
- A judge also restricted his driving privileges for three months, allowing him to commute only to and from work and his treatment program.
- The district attorney, however, said Gallo's license had been suspended since 2006....
- Court records show Gallo violated some terms of his probation, causing it to be extended by a year, to 2010.
San Bernardino County Deputy
- Public Defender Maria LaCorte, who represented Gallo in the 2006 drunken driving case,
- did not immediately return a call for comment Friday....
- (Andrew) Gallo was arrested for public intoxication in March 2007 and
- convicted of disturbing the peace in January.
- Court records show Gallo pleaded guilty to possession of less than one ounce of marijuana in April 2007,
- and was convicted of failure to wear a seat belt in 2006.
- He also had a minor driving infraction several years ago, court records show."... AP report