Obstructed view in Mets radio play-by-play booth
- (NY Post): "Citi Field's radio booth is flush to a front row, upstairs. Thus, patrons walking by
- impede the view of play-by-players Howie Rose and Wayne Hagin.
- A security guard posted to keep fans from hanging in front of the booth during last week's exhibitions only served to also impede the broadcasters' view.
Furthermore, any fool who has it in his head to be heard shouting something ugly on the air as he strolls by
- almost certainly will succeed.
- The booth has to be moved. A couple of rows higher would do it." by Phil Mushnick, 'Mets Fans Taken for a Rida'