Glenallen Hill first check to Radomski March 2001. Was not on Yankees after 2000. (Batted .000 in the Series)
- From article in SantaCruzSentinel.com, Jim Seimas, 12/14/07, "Ex-MLB Outfielder Named in Mitchell Report." ***This article also states Hill met with MLB as required as he's an MLB employee.
- The AP Thumbnail on Yahoo Sports doesn't state the 2001 date of the check. Leaving out this key detail allows the reader to assume Hill used in 2000 while a Yankee.
- Both AP and the Santa Cruz paper note Hill's meeting with MLB, that he acknowledged purchasing a substance from Radomski but never used it, and had been having marital stress at that time.
3 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .000 .000 .000 0
- Nevertheless, you see the exact opposite written, such as this from the Santa Cruz Sentinel:
- A "key player" on the World Series team? Over the 5 games he had 3 at bats, got no hits, no walks, nothing.