Cleveland media guilt complex showing re Indians tainted 2007 ALDS
- This knowing Byrd didn't deny using HGH during his game 4 Yankee win. Today, another Cleveland media guy, Terry Pluto, makes his attempt to fog the issue. With what else? THE BUGS of course. A handy one to get the focus off Byrd and his "TAINTED TEAM."
- Which is of course a joke because the talk during and after the game was that JOE TORRE HAD NOT WHINED, HAD NOT FLINCHED DURING JOBA'S WHOLE BUG EPISODE. Pluto's supposed proof is a throwaway line from Derek Jeter who's the last person to whine about anything.
- At that point, you knew the Yankees were finished in the series." (Pluto says)
Translation: The Yankees final demise wasn't cheater Paul Byrd's tainted game 4.
- Pluto: "Yes, you gotta love The Bug Game.
- Translation: Since we're the Indians and not the Yankees, we suffer every day. So, no matter how we won, we deserve to be happy.
Article by Terry Pluto from Cleveland Plain Dealer, "This Memory Won't Fly Away," 12/26/07
- P.S. I didn't write the 2 articles referenced, nor am I the one who doesn't deny being an active HGH user. Those who seek affiliation with ESPN or MLB don't want to focus on Paul Byrd, so be prepared for this issue to be ignored and labeled crazy or conspiracist. The New York media have not written articles like this about their home-town boys-sorry.
Tweet Stumbleupon StumbleUpon