XM MLB Chat

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Schilling speaks on WEEI on Big Cheater--5/8/07

Schilling said during an interview with Boston radio station WEEI:

""He (Bonds) admitted he used steroids. There's no gray area," Schilling said on WEEI. "He (Bonds) admitted cheating on his wife, cheating on taxes and cheating on the game."

  • (Bonds told a grand jury that he believed Anderson had given him flaxseed oil and arthritic balm, a substance that turned out to contain steroids).

"Hank Aaron not being there, the commissioner (Bud Selig) not knowing where he's going to be, it's sad," Schilling told WEEI. "I don't care if he's black, green, purple or yellow or whatever. It's just unfortunate there's good people and bad people.""

Reported by Breitbart.com, 5/8/07, "Bonds cheated on wife and game, says Schilling." via Drudge Report and not Dan Shaughnessy

  • P.S. Since I don't work for ESPN, MLB, or certain websites, nor am I a member of BBWAA, I usually don't post anything mentioning Bonds' name. I made a rare exception here because I liked the Schilling angle.

Stumbleupon StumbleUpon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home