XM MLB Chat

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

It's not necessary for YES Network employees to be Yankee fans

But it would be nice if they knew any or listened to any. I enjoyed seeing a camera shot of a YES cameraperson during the Yankee-Devil Ray game tonight, and I enjoyed the 1-hour pregame show. But thanks to
  • Kim Jones' thorough pre-game report, I knew that Mariano Rivera was at the ballpark. I waited for 4 and a half hours to see maybe 5 seconds of video of him, but YES said NO NO. MR. STEINBRENNER, ANYBODY, PLEASE. THERE IS NO REASON FOR A YANKEE FAN TO WATCH THIS NETWORK. THE PEOPLE MAKING DECISIONS ON THIS NETWORK HAVE NO FEELING FOR THE YANKEE FAN. I DON'T NEED OBVIOUS OR PHONY HOMERISM, BUT THIS IS A JOKE. AT THE VERY LEAST, THE PEOPLE WORKING ON THESE TELECASTS NOW SHOULD BE MOVED TO OTHER JOBS.
Yes, I've written letters complaining about this including specific examples, and the fact that the team gets better representation on SNY (the Mets TV channel). Obviously, they don't care.

Stumbleupon StumbleUpon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home