Harold came on via phone at about 2:05PM ET with Charley Steiner. The two had run into each other at an event recently and both thought it would be a good idea to do it.
- Harold said he's "pressing charges to get heard," has date set with mediator and ESPN at the end of September. He was never told of charges by ESPN, they just came out in the media.
- "I never went to Outback, they don't play in this whole story."
- "No truth to" rumors about my acting on behalf of my brother Larry.
- Leaks about "prior problems" also news to Harold. So-called "problems" were never mentioned to him before, and he's had 3 previous contracts with ESPN.
- When he was summoned in, he had no idea what it was about.
- This is the first time in 26 years he's been away from baseball.
- He may appear again on Charley's show in upcoming weeks.