'And if you think you can unring this bell… you’re wrong.' Andrew Breitbart, Rest in Peace
- "Remember this stuff the next time one of these people tries to play the “Have you no decency?” card. As I said, even in death Andrew is exposing them." Instapundit
"And if you think you can unring this bell… you’re wrong.”" Andrew Breitbart, CPAC speech, Feb. 18, 2010, via Gateway Pundit
- "All we did was ask the mainstream media to correct their bias problem.
When they wouldn't correct themselves, citizens in the form of the Tea Party, people with video cameras going everywhere said, "If you're not gonna correct yourself, we're gonna create a media in the wake of your incompetency, and that's what's happening. It's the most exciting time in media and unfortunately the
- mainstream media is so upset about it,
- it covers it as if we're the villains out there."...
Above Andrew Breitbart spoke to this crowd in Madison, Wisc., 2/19/11
Andrew Breitbart in Madison, Wisc., Feb. 19, 2011
- 4/19/11, "Two Book Recommendations: Andrew Breitbart and Tom Watson," RushLimbaugh.com
"ANDREW BREITBART HAS DIED. “Andrew lived boldly, so that we more timid souls would dare to live freely and fully, and fight for the fragile liberty he showed us how to love.” via Instapundit
The left thought public outrage was their domain. They were used to the Silent Majority being Silent. ed.
Tweet Stumbleupon StumbleUpon