'Gate rape' is a result of malaise and conditioning. And all happening at the busiest travel time of the year.
- A few years ago when 'terrorism' was still a vocabulary word, Americans would never have put up with this.
- from those they suspect as being illegal aliens for ‘constitutional’ concerns.” – Doug Hagmann
“They” could not have planned it any better, initiating enhanced screening procedures right before the
- busiest travel time of the year.
Our visceral reaction, outrage and chants of “don’t touch my junk” are understandable and warranted, but tend to overshadow our visibility of what’s really taking place,
- which is vastly more than meets the eye.
- what is taking place behind the snappy sound bites and outrageous video snippets.
- As I wrote last week, the current TSA measures have very little to do with security.
It is becoming much more apparent that the Department of Homeland Security itself, at its uppermost levels, has little to do with actual security. At the same time that the federal government is mandating the physical and constitutional violation of air travelers at our airports, they are prohibiting law enforcement officers in Arizona from asking for proof of identity and citizenship from those they suspect as being illegal aliens.
- They are also planning to remove the token presence of National Guard troops from our southern border by the end of February.
- So much for security.
This entire scenario would be difficult to reconcile in logical terms, or to simply laugh off and blame it on the inefficiency of government, until you probe deeper into “their” agenda.
The American people are being carefully and deliberately conditioned to accept the stripping away of our Constitutional rights, a process in the making for nearly a century. To see how far this conditioning has progressed, just look at how many people are willing to be groped, fondled, nuked, and subjected to other forms of degrading tactics by agents of the federal government
- for the mere illusion of security.
They reason that if it will make air travel safer to have their genitalia fondled, that it is a “necessary evil.” Well, they are only half correct; it is indeed evil, but not necessary.
At what point will these “grope-a-dopes” draw the line and consider the actions of the government a provocation?
- When will people begin to connect the dots of the globalist agenda and become non-compliant?
I believe that is the larger question being raised by the puppeteers behind the proverbial curtain.
The erosion of our rights has been in progress for decades and under multiple administrations, but with this administration in particular, there is more to it.
Rather than ending this madness, the Obama administration has instead ramped up the very tactics
- that had progressives calling George Bush a criminal.
Why? It seems that people cannot understand that under the umbrella of globalism,
- political party is irrelevant. Both sides drink from the same trough.
To see it as some do, which is some sort of political “payback” against the American people for the midterm elections results is, in my opinion, purposely myopic.
- It is much larger than that.
The continuity of criminalizing non-criminal behavior of free citizens while giving a pass to others transcends political parties and is an integral component of social conditioning. Although it did not begin with Obama, he is integral in accelerating the implementation of the global power elite’s goals and objectives.
- Like the sand in the top of an hourglass appears to flow faster as it reaches its end, so too does the agenda of the proponents of a new world order.
- We are now at that point in time.
It would be a mistake to believe that this administration is merely mishandling the current throw-down between the TSA and airline passengers at the boarding gate. It is not being mishandled, but carefully crafted into
- organized chaos designed to elicit social unrest.
Anyone refusing to comply with the increasingly oppressive federal rules
- will be considered domestic terrorists,
much like we’ve seen with individuals and groups concerned with our Constitution, second amendment rights, and pro-life causes.
It begins through conditioning, involves nationalization, and relies heavily on the
conditioning and on the malaise of the people
Many wonder how a regime in Germany could have rounded up and sent six million Jews to their deaths. Well, this is exactly how. It begins through conditioning, involves nationalization, and relies heavily on the conditioning and on the malaise of the people. “They” are the power elite - the globalists, who do not view themselves as Americans and
- don’t care about national sovereignty and care less about state sovereignty.
Under previous administrations, we’ve seen the likes of Henry Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski and countless others who were appointed to cabinet positions or advisors with designs on a one world government and consolidation of power among the global elite. Now, take a good look at who Barack Obama has chosen as czars, advisors and appointees. Look at what has been advanced within the last two years under Obama.
- In addition to the social component, there is a large economic component to this madness as well.
Under Obama, the nation’s health care industry has essentially been nationalized, and facing financial difficulties, the government became heavily involved in the auto industry to the point of de-facto nationalization.
- Why not the air travel industry, which in 2007, was responsible for generating just over $1.3 trillion in economic activity, or 5.6% of the total U.S. economy.
The airline industry employed over 11 million Americans who earned about $396 billion.
- The enhanced screening at our airports is not helping the airline industry, a vital part of our economy and infrastructure, but hurting it.
This nonsense has the capacity to deliver a death blow to the airline industry. Could this be part of the larger agenda? Just look at the history over the last two years, and I believe the answer will become quite evident.
Meanwhile, take a look back at the airports across the country, as tens of thousands will be huddled in confined areas just to board a plane for the Thanksgiving holiday. It is a recipe for disaster. But a planned one that should not surprise anyone who is paying attention."
""Gate Rape" of America," Canada Free Press, by Doug Hagmann
- P.S. I dislike George Bush and wish to never hear of him again. But if this were during his presidency, violent rioters would have been bussed in from International Answer. Civil rights lawyers would have put a stop to this. It would be over by now. ed.
- ""It seems to me that the nature of the ultimate revolution with which we are now faced is precisely this:
- controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist
- to get people to
- love their servitude." -- Aldous Huxley (1962 speech at Berkeley)
via RedState.comTweet Stumbleupon StumbleUpon