Bloomberg in clover, Obama invites him for golf in Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard
- Bloomberg is able to have opinions (about which he even weeps) but that privilege doesn't extend to ordinary Americans, many whose votes he begged for.
- for an upcoming election, says Bloomberg.
- On Jon Stewart's show 8/26, Bloomberg wrote off Americans as brainless saying people who don't agree with him about the mosque are just being stirred up by politicians, and
- the whole issue will go away after the upcoming elections. Spoken like the average thug used to making deals in back rooms against citizens whose trust
- he begged for, and whom he now scorns.
- 3/21/04, Sydney Morning Herald, (Ground Zero mosque) Imam Rauf: "The US and the West must
- acknowledge the
- harm they have done to Muslims
before terrorism can end, says an Islamic cleric invited to Sydney by Premier Bob Carr.
New York-based Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf (the Ground Zero mosque leader, ed.) who impressed Mr Carr at an international conference last year, arrives in Sydney today for two weeks of meetings and public talks.
- the West had to understand
- the terrorists' point of view....
Imam Feisal said it was
Christians who started mass attacks on civilians.
"The Islamic method of waging war is not to kill innocent civilians. But it was Christians in World War II who bombed civilians in Dresden and Hiroshima, neither of which were military targets."...
He said there was
an endless supply of angry young Muslim rebels prepared to die for their cause
and there was no sign of the attacks ending
- unless there was a fundamental change in the world."...
- 8/18/10, "Europe's Mosque Wars"
Tweet Stumbleupon StumbleUpon