XM MLB Chat

Friday, July 23, 2010

Steve Phillips cites WFAN positive experience with recovering addicts as factor in his hiring

7/22/10, "Upcoming book about history of ESPN could produce fireworks," SI.com by Richard Deitsch
  • "SI.com (to Steve Phillips): Given your history, there is obviously a public relations aspect for any entity hiring you. Why did Sirius, WFAN and AOL take another shot on you?

Phillips: It's probably better for them to answer that but I would think I have a different perspective as a former general manager than mangers and former players.

The gratitude I have for Sirius, WFAN and AOL , I could not be more grateful. I understand that there is some part where people perceive they are taking a chance on me."...

  • SI.com article referenced by Neil Best

Labels:

Stumbleupon StumbleUpon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home