NY Times dismisses stock gyration as mere 'internet rumors'
- ""It's not our practice to comment on Internet rumors,"
- (CNN) -- 3/1/10:"More Americans get their news from the Internet than from newspapers
- That's compared with 54 percent who said they listen to a radio news program and 50 percent who said they read a national or local print newspaper."...
- Reference: CNN, 3/1/10, "Survey: More Americans get news from internet than newspapers or radio," by Doug Gross, via RadioDailyNews
- On the NY Times news from CBS Marketwatch Jon Friedman:
What's the message here?
Wall Street seems content to welcome any possibility that the Times will be acquired -- no matter how far-fetched or brief or threatening."...Tweet Stumbleupon StumbleUpon