"Rajendra Pachauri, Executive Profile and Biography, Business Week, 12/22/09"BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEMBERSHIPS
- Chairman of the Advisory Group
REUTERS: 12/13/09: "The head of the Asian Development Bank, Haruhiko Kuroda, warned governments that
Times of India quotes Rajendra Pachauri, 12/21/09:
- failure to reach a climate deal in Copenhagen could lead to a
That may be true, but the 'carbon market' hangs on your every word. You are an advisor to the Asian Development Bank. The head of that bank just said a reported $100 billion dollar market stands to crash if, in essence, you can't forge a particular agreement in Copenhagen.
Al Gore's statement before US Congress, 4/24/09Which is fine, it's just that what is being manipulated
- Not saying you would exert any undue influence of course, but the head man at the bank sounds worried.
is the American worker, his family, his sacrifice, and his sovereign rights. Communist China says it has sovereign rights. Isn't it fair that Americans do as well? Isn't it fair that we get a chance to speak?
- in the long absence of American national leadership
- More on Mr. Pachauri from the Pegasus page: "Dr. Rajendra Kumar Pachauri is a Strategic Advisor at Pegasus Capital Advisors, L.P. He has been a Director-General of The Energy Research Institute (TERI) since April 2001. Dr. Pachauri has been Head of Tata Energy Research Institute, New Delhi (now known as The Energy and Resources Institute) since April 2001.He has been the President of the Asian Energy Institute since 1992. Dr. Pachauri has been the President of the International Association for Energy Economics ..."
P.S. There is obviously not a penny behind this blog. The only reason anyone is talking about the 2 individuals above is,
- nature abhors a vacuum. (Scientists agree).
- The United States has had no national leader for about 20 years, exactly the amount of time it took
- for the global warming scam to become the biggest industry in the world. ed.
Labels: Pachauri and Gore do not make a penny.