Earth to Chamberlain
- (Steve) Levy asked Chamberlain for his preference between starting and relieving.
Chamberlain: "Well, this is the first time I've heard this question. [Laughter.] You know what, they are two different mentalities. As a starter you have to pace yourself and the fact you're going to go seven innings.
- But my mentality is I like to embarrass people for one inning,
- but I really like to embarrass them for six or seven.
- So I'm going to stick to the starting part of it.""
- "Joba Chamberlain Needs GPS to get around stadium" via Neil Best