XM MLB Chat

Monday, October 20, 2008

Adam Schein on XM 175 with Rob Dibble

I tune in to XM at 1PM and find a show called 'Inside Pitch' with Adam Schein and Rob Dibble. Very good. Schein has been on Sirius for quite awhile, this is the first I've heard him on XM. Fans also know Adam from his former career on WFAN radio in New York. I do like the Dibble-Kevin Kennedy pairing, so hope that is still on XM from 3-6PM.
  • After listening for awhile...I've always enjoyed Adam Schein alone. Not many people can carry a show well alone, but he is one. I'm not crazy about putting him with an important personality like Rob Dibble. Dibble has too much valuable input to contribute and he doesn't get as much chance to do so in this setting.

Stumbleupon StumbleUpon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home