XM MLB Chat

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Howard Stern pro XM/Sirius merger, but will never vote Democrat again

"Sirius Satellite Radio host Howard Stern supports the merger of his network with XM Satelitte Radio and is fuming at Democratic opposition on the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) panel.

  • After FCC commissioners announced they have reached a deal to approve the merger of Sirius (NASDAQ:SIRI) and XM (NASDAQ:XMSR), Stern ranted about Democrats’ ‘gangsterism’ and ‘communism’ and the obstacles to the merger"....

Said Stern: ""I don’t care if God becomes a Democrat.’ I said, ‘I backed Hillary Clinton, I backed Al Gore, I backed John Kerry. I am done with them.’”... via Drudge Report

  • P.S. Stern is described here as 'ranting' but he's not uninformed on politics and was actually a Libertarian Party candidate for a brief time in the 1990's for a state office. (sm)

Stumbleupon StumbleUpon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home