It's only common sense
- From the NY Times, 3/18/08--(I almost hate to mention it because the writer might get in trouble) sm
"...Red Sox players have been instructed not to complain about jet lag."...
- From the NY Times article by Tyler Kepner, "Yanks Prevail in Spring Training Showdown," 3/18/08 (posted here 3/17/08)
- "None of the Red Sox players will go on the record about this",
- but they'll be happy if they're around "500 at the end of April "
- Which is only common sense. (Steiner himself had recently returned from China with the Dodgers).