XM MLB Chat

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Joe Torre turns down offer from Yankees--they'll begin search for new manager

Heard on conference call on WFAN. Bill Madden asked Brian Cashman how he thought this would affect re-signing of "Rivera and Posada." In his response, Cashman cited that certain players had expressed an interest in "being Yankees for life." And that Joe was still in the "Yankee family." For the record. As I've said before, I hope Mariano Rivera signs with a different team.
  • CONGRATULATIONS RANDY LEVINE--YOU SOUNDED POSITIVELY BUBBLY DURING THE ANNOUNCEMENT. MR. LEVINE, MY MISTAKE. I DIDN'T REALIZE YOU WERE 'A YANKEE.' I'LL ADJUST MY BEHAVIOR ACCORDINGLY.
P.S. I'll also remember Levine's connection with Rudy Giuliani.

Stumbleupon StumbleUpon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home