XM MLB Chat

Friday, September 06, 2019

Gary Sanchez and Edwin Encarnacion visit David Ortiz at his house in Boston, happy to see Papi in good shape after shooting-Marly Rivera





































9/6/19, "Gary Sánchez and Edwin Encarnación spent the afternoon at David Ortiz's house yesterday. Encarnación just told me this was the second time he visited Ortiz and he was overjoyed to see him in such great shape after a gruesome shooting in the DR." Marly Rivera twitter, ESPN

"Gary Sánchez on visiting David Ortiz: "I was really happy to see him and to see him healthy. He's a legend in the Dominican Republic and for all of us Dominican players. I played against him in 2016, and he was always good to me and gave me really good advice."" Marly Rivera twitter, ESPN, 9/6/19

Gary Sanchez, Baseball Reference 

Edwin Encarnacion, Baseball Reference 

David Ortiz, Baseball Reference





Stumbleupon StumbleUpon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home