XM MLB Chat

Friday, June 08, 2012

A discussion of recent voice of WFAN's Steve Somers, that it sounds quite different

From NY Radio Message Board, a discussion about the recent voice of WFAN's Steve Somers;

  • "Posted by Allan Sniffen on June 08, 2012 at 07:03:23:

"Ok... do I not know something here? Maybe those who listen to the station more than I are more up on this than me so I'll admit this might be a question that others have long ago answered...

But, what's the story with WFAN's Steve Somers voice?

Lately, he sounds so different that it almost sounds like an imitation. Is he broadcasting from a different location and it's the mic? Or is there a health issue (I certainly hope this is not the explanation). Steve has been terrific for many years on WFAN so this is not meant as a criticism."
  • (Ed. note: I agree Steve's voice sounds different recently.)

Stumbleupon StumbleUpon

1 Comments:

  • Very different & very annoying. I feel like calling the station and asking what happened.

    By Blogger MikeD, at 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home