Andres Galaragga urges moderation in signing bonuses for young MLB players
- Andres Galarraga speaking at David Ortiz Golf Classic
- high bond (bonos) to give the rookies hurt him somehow .
Galarraga believes that when a player is signed for a bond astounding, there is a very high chance that
- player will lose the love of the game and give it money.
"I am not opposed, from a human point of view this is great that a player is given that ensure their future, but to that extent I think it should be more careful" he said.
He added that in cases such young players do not play with heart and that is why baseball has changed so much.
He said that many of those players instead of seeing the pitches a pitcher, or how a player hits, "you see on the money they have in the bank."
- Galarraga is one of the figures involved in the "Celebrity Golf Classic, organized by David Ortiz.
Galarraga supported the statements of Jim Rice in the sense that if a player was linked to steroids should not enter the hall of the immortals."
- "Galarraga is opposed to high bond," El Nacional, by Julio Valdez, google translation from Spanish. original Spanish
Tweet Stumbleupon StumbleUpon