5 to fill in on ESPN 1050 during Michael Kay July vacation
- Osi Umenyiora, Al Trautwig, Gus Johnson, John Andariese and, here to sell his book, Pete Carroll."...
- "Once in a while, Keith Hernandez goes into free-form mode. Thursday night on SNY's Tigers-Mets, for example, after it was noted that Angel Pagan was missing a second game with right-side muscle spasms, Hernandez went for a dip in the stream of consciousness.
- "I never pulled a muscle in my torso. . . . When the coaches used to walk by [during spring training] I'd do my calisthenics, and then, when they turned their backs, I'd lay down. . . .
"You could not pay me enough money to do sit-ups . . . especially after a night out.""....
- from NY Post column by Phil Mushnick, "Pitchers can't command ball to be hit--and fielded"
- "Brooke Hundley, the 22-year-old former ESPN production assistant who had an affair of some sexual sort with ESPN baseball analyst and ex-Mets’ GM Steve Phillips, 47, appeared last week on CBS’s “Early Show,” where she made not-nice to ESPN, called its Connecticut headquarters
- a sexual-harassment depot.
Of course, it’s unlikely that “Early Show”-rival “Good Morning America” would have been interested in such an interview, seeing how both ESPN and ABC are owned by Disney."...
- from NY Post column by Phil Mushnick, "OMG, stay tuned for the 4-1-1 on news!"
Labels: Phil Mushnick updatesTweet Stumbleupon StumbleUpon