Americans surrender capitalism without a fight --Pravda
- against the back drop of a passive, hapless...people.
- Those lessons were taken and used to properly prepare the American populace
- for the surrender of their freedoms and souls,
- to the whims of their elites and betters.
First, the population was dumbed down through a politicized and substandard education system based on pop culture, rather then the classics.
- Americans know more about their favorite TV dramas then the drama in DC that directly affects their lives.
They care more for their "right" to choke down a McDonalds burger or a BurgerKing burger than for their constitutional rights. Then they turn around and lecture us about our rights and about our "democracy". Pride blind the foolish.
- Then their faith in God was destroyed, until their churches, all tens of thousands of different "branches and denominations" were for the most part little more then Sunday circuses
and their televangelists and top protestant mega preachers were more then happy to sell out their souls and flocks to be on the "winning" side of one pseudo Marxist politician or another. Their flocks may complain, but when explained that they would be on the "winning" side, their flocks were ever so quick to reject Christ in hopes for earthly power. Even our Holy Orthodox churches are scandalously liberalized in America.
- The final collapse has come with the election of Barack Obama.
His speed in the past three months has been truly impressive.
- His spending and money printing has been a record setting, not just in America's short history but in the world.
If this keeps up for more then another year, and there is no sign that it will not,
- America at best will resemble the Wiemar Republic and at worst Zimbabwe.
These past two weeks have been the most breath taking of all. First came the announcement of a planned redesign of the American Byzantine tax system,
- by the very thieves who used it to bankroll their thefts, loses and swindles of hundreds of billions of dollars.
These make our Russian oligarchs look little more then ordinary street thugs, in comparison. Yes, the Americans have beat our own thieves in the shear volumes. ...
made up of appointees picked from the very financial oligarchs and their henchmen who are now gorging themselves
- on trillions of American dollars, in one bailout after another.
They are also usurping the rights, duties and powers of the American congress (parliament).
Then came Barack Obama's command that GM's (General Motor) president step down from leadership of his company. That is correct, dear reader, in the land of "pure" free markets, the American president now has the power, the self given power, to fire CEOs and we can assume other employees of private companies, at will. Come hither, go dither, the centurion commands his minions.
- So it should be no surprise, that the American president has followed this up with a "bold" move of declaring that he and another group of
- unelected, chosen stooges will now redesign the entire automotive industry and will even be the guarantee of automobile policies.
I am sure that if given the chance, they would happily try and redesign it for the whole of the world, too. Prime Minister Putin, less then two months ago,
- warned Obama and UK's Blair, not to follow the path to Marxism, it only leads to disaster.
Apparently, even though we suffered 70 years of this Western sponsored horror show, we know nothing, as foolish, drunken Russians, so let our "wise" Anglo-Saxon fools find out the folly of their own pride.
- Again, the American public has taken this with barely a whimper...but a "freeman" whimper.
So, should it be any surprise to discover that the Democratically controlled Congress of America is working on passing a new regulation that would give the American Treasury department the power to set
- "fair" maximum salaries, evaluate performance and control how private companies give out pay raises and bonuses? ...
The Russian owners of American companies and industries should look thoughtfully at this and the option of closing their facilities down and fleeing the land of the Red as fast as possible. In other words, divest while there is still value left.
beating his chest and proclaiming to the world, how free he really is. The world will only snicker." "American Capitalism Gone Without a Whimper"
"The article has been reprinted with the kind permission from the author and originally appears on his blog", via the Drudge ReportTweet Stumbleupon StumbleUpon