XM MLB Chat

Monday, December 01, 2008

Cleveland Indians fan gets email from Sirius XM MLB Homeplate Channel 175 bosses

"Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:45 am Post subject: What going on with the MLB on XM call screeners? Reply with quote

  • What going on with MLB on XM call screeners? I mean I'm telling you I try to get on the air on mlb live to talk about the cleveland indians and their offseason moves and what they are looking for and they said I don't want to talk about the cleveland indians. And when they said that I got mad and started crying after they hanged up on me. Why is MLB on XM doing this.? These call screeners are mean just plan mean. Happy thanksgiveing everyone. From Ken Kraly 2004
A few comments later:
Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:54 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

  • It's taken care of now I got 2 applogy e-mails from Chuck Dickeman and Steve Cohen of Sirius/ XM Radio and MLB Home Plate 175 saying that their soory I had a bad experience with the call screeners and they said that We should *never* be rude to our subscribers. From Ken Kraly 2004"
From XMfan.com website

Stumbleupon StumbleUpon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home