XM MLB Chat

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

While waiting for other teams to lose

If my team is a lost cause, I go to Plan B, which is a list of other teams I hope will lose. After that, my next group of laughs is big media story lines that bite the dust, #1 of course being how much better Jerry Manuel already is. I hope the team does well, but saying the guy was better after 1,2, or 3 games with headlines about "intellect" and "playfulness" were out on a limb.
  • Tonight, I notice "Hannah and Her Sisters" is on tv (1986, Woody Allen). I've seen it several times but didn't know until tonight that Mia Farrow's mother in the film, Maureen O'Sullivan
  • Was Mia Farrow's mother in real life.
  • Was the character 'Dorothy' in "The Thin Man"(1934) with William Powell and Myrna Loy.

Stumbleupon StumbleUpon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home