XM MLB Chat

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Classic games instead of Mark Gray

Sorry, but I can't listen to Mark Gray. It's painfully obvious he's not meant for radio. He can't talk, period. His speech is halting and hesitant, with frequent deep breaths, no personality anyway. Why not put on any of thousands of great classic baseball games? Maybe ESPN made XM hire him. I don't know. Maybe ESPN's in charge of everything, in which case, I'll throw in the towel here. Their so-called views of sports broadcasting are the worst.

Stumbleupon StumbleUpon

2 Comments:

  • I think mark gray is awesome. MayB u have no taste. Im the kid from vegas that was on the show and i listen everyday he is on.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:36 PM  

  • Thanks for your comment.You didn't mention any specifics in your remark.
    Overall, I'm very glad to have the channel--keep listening.

    By Blogger susan, at 1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home