XM MLB Chat

Thursday, October 27, 2005

We're listening closely

They've been quite busy this week bringing us all the games and lots of interviews--those of us listening to XM channel 175 are listening closely, and appreciate the words and expertise. I've sent a couple of my usual emails to them this week. I doubt anyone sees them or cares, so that's why I started this blog. I sent one in about the previous post, re: Rob Dibble gagging and having to go to a break after hearing Charley Steiner say how great Rivera is. I sent one in today, my 2nd or 3rd on the subject of the new host they seem to love, Chuck Wilson. I have to turn the radio off when he comes on. He should not be on radio at all, and certainly not on a sports station. The worse problem is that someone thought he SHOULD be on the air. That such thinking prevails in management ranks today is what's really frightening.

Stumbleupon StumbleUpon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home