XM MLB Chat

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Asked what's your 2nd best sport, Rivera answers, 'baseball, I always thought soccer was my main sport'

11/22/11, "Rivera was in town on Monday evening to speak at the Ridgefield Friends of Best Buddies fundraising event....
The highlight of the evening was the light-hearted question-and-answer period between Rivera and the kids in the audience.

...Here are a few of the questions and Rivera's responses:

What is your second-best sport?

"Baseball," Rivera said with a laugh. "My best? Soccer. I always thought soccer was my main sport, and baseball came second.""

11/22/11, "Yankees' Rivera a big hit at Ridgefield charity event," NewsTimes.com, Richard Gregory, photos GreenwichTime.com

Labels: ,

Stumbleupon StumbleUpon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home