CINCINNATI: "Great idea from Fox Sports Ohio to promote the upcoming Reds season. The (Fox Sports) Network has taken a group of telecasts of
Included in the Monday night series will be Game 4 of the 1970 World Series, Tom Browning's perfect game, the clinching 1976 NLCS game vs. Philadelphia, Tom Seaver's no-hitter vs. St. Louis from 1978, the 1985 game in which Pete Rose breaks the all-time hit record, and Game 7 of the memorable 1975 World Series.
- significant Reds games from the past 40 years and synced the audio of the radio broadcasts with
- Marty Brennaman and Joe Nuxhall.
- It's too bad that the rest of the country can't enjoy these, especially with the hometown flavor of "Marty and Joe on Reds radio".
- Here is a regional network producing this, while the nationally available ESPN Classic sticks us with poker, bowling, boxing, and probably tiddly winks in prime time."
from Dave Kohl, Radio Recordings, via RadioDailyNews
- (I have actually seen a few old Yankee games on tv with the radio team's voices, but not too often. Not often enough anyway). susan