Carnegie Corp. gave $500,000 to study melting Himalayas in 2008
- 1/18/10: "In the course of a garbled phone conversation (in 1999) a scientist accidentally invents a problem that doesn’t exist.
- This gets reported as if gospel in an influential Warmist science magazine and repeated by a Warmist NGO, before
- being lent the full authority of the (UN) IPCC’s (2007) fourth assessment report which, as we know, can’t be wrong because it is vetted by around 2,500 scientists." (And the Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to the IPCC's climate chairman).
- "Dr Hasnain’s claim that the glaciers would disappear within forty years was picked up by the
- posed by melting Himalaya glaciers.”
This helped Dr Pachauri" (recipient of Nobel Peace Prize for climate studies) "set up the TERI Glaciology team, putting at its head now
professor Syed Iqbal Hasnain."...
The Nobel Prize winning UN IPCC lacks ability to perform due diligence.
- There are 5 climate lobbyists for every member of congress. (12/28/09)
Tweet Stumbleupon StumbleUpon