Newspaper bailout to be considered by Obama
- Says blogs don't lead to "mutual understanding" (ie he can't control what is "news" so well with them).
- you will end up getting is people shouting at each other across the void but
- not a lot of mutual understanding," he said."
- Shouting was OK when the Silent Majority meekly shut up for the past 8 years while the left had loud protests against George Bush's policies and the Iraq War. Now the left and the press control all 3 branches of government, so they are pleased with the Iraq War. And they absolutely love the war in Afghanistan.
- (Much of the Silent Majority was displeased with Bush's policies and his handling of Iraq, said so at the time, but nobody listened to them. That started them on the road to today's gatherings).
Labels: Obama open to newspaper bailoutsTweet Stumbleupon StumbleUpon