How to recognize a 'concerned' troll
- Examples of trolls today:
- "I feel bad for Sarah,"...
- (or fill in the name of any high achieving figure who is famous in spite of the media's best efforts to defame or marginalize them)
- (continuing) "...really. She does have promise but she was thrust into the spotlight way too early and she simply wasn't ready..."
- "There's no denying Sarah was dealt some tough cards. She had a left-leaning MSM that was out to put a dagger in her candidacy from day one. Instead of playing the hand she was dealt, she folded. Sarah couldn't stand the heat and so she left the kitchen... we absolutely need fresh moral leadership. We'll never get it from a quitter."
- I don't like Obama's policies anymore than you do, but as an undergrad law student I have to tell you that this case has had its day in court and the court has ruled that Obama is a US Citizen. I think it's time for us to move on to more substantive issues."...
- Reference from American Thinker article, "Caution: Trolls at Work," by Jennifer Colville, 7/31/09 via Lucianne.com