XM MLB Chat

Thursday, September 04, 2008

MSG Network considering Mike Francesa show now on YES--Neil Best

"MSG is making an aggressive bid to succeed YES as the TV simulcast home of "Mike'd Up," formerly known as "Mike and the Mad Dog," a person familiar with the process said.

WFAN's afternoon show has been simulcast on YES since the network launched in 2002.

Fine with me. I've never liked the YES Network for a variety of reasons which I've detailed on this blog and by US mail to the YES Network. I was very happy when Yankee games were on MSG. Al Trautwig was superior in his studio role there, better than anyone the YES Network has had. Randy Levine wants control of YES Network programming which is fine with me, since I rarely watch it. Nor would I suggest any Yankee fan watch the YES Network. (sm)

Stumbleupon StumbleUpon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home