XM MLB Chat

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

In response to commenter "Mark"

On September 1st I wrote in response to commenter, "Mark." I'm re-posting my response to him, as I've received 2 more comments from him today:
  • "I have received a comment to this post from a person who identifies himself as "Mark." In the past I've received other comments under the name of "Mark" and it's possible they are all from the same person. Initially, "Mark's" comments suggested he was a public media figure who's first name is in fact "Mark," but I haven't received a last name from him and haven't asked for one before. (At that time some months ago, I believe he responded to references I noted about him. It's unlikely a public media figure would have found this blog otherwise). I've decided to ask "Mark" to include his last name in his comments if he is in fact the same media figure who has apparently left comments here in the past. It helps to differentiate between an average non-professional using the name "Mark" and a professional media figure, this being a space where no money is involved. I use my real first and last name only because I decided at the beginning to try it this way. So I ask if you are a public media figure and choose to leave a comment here, positive or critical, please use your real first and last name. Thanks. Susan Mullen."

11:52 PM (9/1/08)

Stumbleupon StumbleUpon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home